Launceston and Northern Tasmania
Family Law Pathways
The Launceston and Northern Tasmanian Family Law Pathways Network is based in Launceston and geographically covers the northern half of Tasmania (north of Oatlands) As such it services approximately half of the state population (currently just over 500,000)
This network has been funded since 2008 and existed informally since 2006 guided by interested professionals.
The network provides 3-4 major PD events per year as well as smaller network meetings, generally in member's workplaces. The harnessing of ICT has been a feature in the last few years with the development of a comprehensive on-line presence.
- Membership Drive - aiming to increase registered members state-wide past 300.
- Website Maintenance and Development - improving service directory and making more PD - TV programs
- Newsletter - 12 eEditions issued monthly in association with the Greater Hobart Network.
- Face To Face Meetings -"Pathways on Tour" meetings getting first hand experience of different workplaces and services available .
- Special events - formal seminars with guest speakers and relevant research findings such as by AIFS researchers
Tas Pathways August 18 Newsletter
Tas Pathways September18 Newsletter
Online MediaPathways The Movie
Newsletter March 2016
Children Beyond Dispute
How to Contact:
Contact: Carolyn Self
Phone: 1300 364 277
123 York Street Launceston
Launceston, TAS, 7250
123 York Street Launceston Tasmania 7250
Monday, Thursday and Friday