Family Law Pathways
The Central Queensland Family Law Pathway Network commenced in July 2010 and services the Rockhampton, Gladstone, Emerald, Blackwater, Longreach and Biloela areas.
All Professionals operating within the family law system are welcome to become part of the CQFLPN. Current membership is made up of around 390+ individuals, organizations and networks spread right across the Central Queensland region.
- An inclusive and strategic approach to membership and membership development
- Daily circulation through the email network of local training opportunities, services currently on offer, changes to existing services or new services.
- Facilitating meetings between network members to discuss appropriate referral mechanisms
- Supporting sector networks (DV and Mental Health)
- Conducting a minimum of 4 CQFLPN cross-sectoral training events each calendar year
- Networking opportunities
- Development and circulation of a monthly newsletter
- The CQFPN Service Directory – updated regularly
- Maintenance of the CQFLPN webpage – including a Calendar of Events updated weekly
All activities undertaken by the CQFLPN are directly connected to its principal objectives of : “Promoting awareness of services” and “Conducting cross-sectoral training.”
How to Contact:
Contact: Facilitator Pauline Watkin
Phone: 1300 783 544
PO Box 819 Rockhampton Qld. 4700
8am-5pm Monday to Friday