Family Law Pathways Network
The Alice Springs Family Law Pathways Network (FLPN) is based in Alice Springs and services the regions from Alice Springs up to Tennant Creek.
The aim of the Alice Springs FLPN is to support professionals to work collaboratively, to build strong working relationships and improve overall assistance to families experiencing separation.
- Bi monthly FLPN Members Meetings.
- Community Legal Education Sessions during Alice Springs sittings for the Federal Circuit Court of Australia (approximately three times a year and subject to sitting dates).
- Regular distribution of the Alice Springs FLPN Newsletter (contains information on family law related issues/articles, service information, training/conferences and webinars).
- Alice Springs FLPN website which includes information, fact sheets, Professional Development opportunities, Webinars, FLPN events and a Service Directory. The FLPN Service Directory is designed to enable separating families and those professionals who are supporting them, with easy access to information on a range of services and referral pathways in the family law system and community service sector.
- Coordination of cross-sector Professional Development opportunities.
- Development of resources with a focus on family law issues.
- Project work on family law related issues. The Alice Springs FLPN often undertakes projects on family law related issues. For further information on current projects, please contact the FLPN Project Officer.
The Alice Springs FLPN is made up of a Project Officer, FLPN Steering Committee and FLPN Members. Membership is open to any employee of a service, organisation or other network coordinator in Alice Springs and Tennant Creek which seeks to provide services consistent with the FLPNs aim. There are no membership fees.
The Alice Springs FLPN acknowledges the Aboriginal Traditional Owners of the lands throughout the Northern Territory on whose country we have the privilege to live and work. We pay our respects to their elders, past and present.
How to Contact:
Contact: Natasha Bopaiah
Phone: 08 8950 4100
Fax: 08 8952 1288
5/11 Railway Tce
Alice Springs, NT, 0871
P O Box 8367, Alice Springs, NT 0871
Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 4:30pm