Family Law Pathways Network
The Central Coast Family Law Pathways Network is a Federal Government initiative set up to respond to the need for improved coordination within the family law system.
We have an ultimate vision of a connected family law system that is a clear pathway for families, minimises conflict and supports the best interest of children. We offer a medium for professional, non-legal and legal to talk. Our aims are to:
1.Establish and maintain professional relationships between those working within and alongside the Family Law system
2.Raise knowledge of the role and expertise of all our members
3.Provide training in a multi-disciplinary way to network members
- The opportunity to count your attendance at network events as a unit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- A better understanding of other programs and services within the sector
- The opportunity to hear expert presentations from our speakers at our bi monthly General Forums
- A subscription to our seasonal Newsletter
- The opportunity to meet other service providers in the Family Law system
- The opportunity to participate in multi-disciplinary training
- An invitation to our annual event
This network is managed by a local Steering Committee which draws on expertise from government, non government and legal organisations on the Central Coast.
We employ a Project Officer to operate the network and also to act on the advice of the committee.
To join please click on weblink on RHS.
How to Contact:
Contact: Thomas Hinds
Phone: 02 4356 2640
Fax: 02 4356 2601
10/10 Pioneer Avenue
Tuggerah, NSW, 2259
PO Box 213 Wyong NSW 2259
Tuesdays and Friday