The Gippsland Family Law Pathways Network is managed by FMC Traralgon.
It covers the Gippsland region, approximately 41,556 Square kilometers of Victoria, and includes East Gippsland, Wellington, Latrobe, Baw Baw, South Gippsland and Bass Coast.
Gippsland is a rural region with a population of approximately 255,718, the majority of the population residing in the towns of Traralgon, Moe, Morwell, Sale, Bairnsdale, Drouin and Leongatha. Primary production includes mining – oil and natural gas, power production and farming – dairy & vegetables.
Gippsland’s Indigenous population, the Gunaikurnai people, comprise approximately 1.4% of Gippsland’s population and are spread throughout Gippsland with the highest numbers in East Gippsland.
The current steering committee is made up of representative of 16 organisations and the broader network membership contains over 400 organisations and individuals.
Each year the network organises a number of forums, expos and meetings for members on issues of interest together with displays for court attendees at the Federal Circuit Court.
- A quarterly Electronic Newsletter
- Forums for Service providers
- Community Services networking
- Training and education opportunities for organizations and individuals working within and alongside the Family Law sector
- Webinars and Events
- Representation of members of the Gippsland Family Law Network at Circuit Court days