The Mackay Whitsundays Family Law Pathways Network is based in Mackay on the North East Coast of Queensland and geographically covers the area up to the Great Barrier Reefs which covers Airlie Beach and up to what is know as the Bowen Basin to the Northern Coalfields District.
This Network was funded from 2010 and is an initiative of the Australian Government Attorney Generals Department, established in response to the need for improved coordination within the Family Law System.
Our Vision is a connected family law system that minimizes conflict and supports the best interest of children. By encouraging professionals to work together, and providing opportunities to learn and share information, we in the Whitsundays and Mackay aim to:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships;
- Raise knowledge and awareness of the role and expertise of all professionals in the Family Law System; and
- Provide training in a multi-disciplinary way to our network members in our region
BENEFITS OF FLPN:
- Access the latest information about services
- Hear expert opinions about the latest research
- Learn about the latest collaborative projects and news in Family Law and our Region
- Meet other service providers and develop professional contacts
- Take part in professional development and training activities – seminars for professional development accreditation
- There are no membership conditions or fees