Family Law Pathways
Tamworth Family Law Pathways Network has been operating since 2010 and covers a geographical area of the New England North West including Tamworth, Armidale, Gunnedah, Narrabri and Moree.Services Include:
- Bi monthly newsletters to members sent via email
- FLPN information kiosk at Federal Circuit Court Sittings in Tamworth and Armidale
- Referral network
The Tamworth FLPN Action Plan for 2017-2018 includes:
• Aboriginal Roadshow in Moree
• Various pop-up lunches to showcase local agencies including Family Relationship Centre, Children’s Contact Service and Legal Aid.
• Guest speaker events during Federal Circuit Court Sittings in the New England North West.
• DV training
• Vicarious trauma training
• Law week- Moot court competition
• Cultural training
• Guest speakers for Family Law reform information.
How to Contact:
Contact: Kasey Burr
Phone: 02 6762 9200
Other Phone: 1800 372 826
Fax: 1800 372 826
201 Marius Street
Tamworth, NSW, 2340
PO Box 1811 Tamworth NSW 2340
Available all week days